As Senior Publisher Manager you will join our app install team and help us grow and expand our business. This role will focus mainly on business development and growing of affiliate relationships and optimization of client’s mobile marketing campaigns. You will work in a result driven, but informal atmosphere.
• You work independently on the strategic and operative management of our key strategic network partnerships
• You build up and maintain relationships with affiliate and ad networks and you will be responsible for problem solving and account management.
• You monitor and analyze the results of different traffic channels and manage the key accounts accordingly
• Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives, and bonus offers.
• Represent Pocket Media at international trade shows.
The Ideal candidate
• A Bachelor degree in marketing, communications, advertising or business.
• Has a minimum 2 years of experience in affiliate management in mobile content
• Must be able to work independently, organized and drive results.
• Has Experience using Excel to analyze and interpret business data.
• Strong English verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Has proven ability to motivate affiliates to test offers and the finesse to turn those tests into profitable, long term relationships with publishers.
• Has a strong network of partnerships within the industry
• Must have flexible hours for occasions which require extended hours.
• Singapore resident.
What do we offer
Work in a very young team and work for a start-up company that has put its footnote in the international market already. This gives you the opportunity to grow fast with the company and being part of the most highly driven business sector. We offer a competitive base salary with commission when financial targets and company KPI’s are met. We have Friday afternoon drinks, fresh lunch and free monthy massage.