At Careibu we are aiming to build the best social care community by students in the world. We are looking for capable, creative developers who want to help us accomplish that goal.
Things we are working on
We’re still a small company with an even smaller development team (CTO, product owner, 2 backend developers, 1 app developer & designer/frontend developer). This means you will need to wear many hats in the beginning but it also means there are many interesting challenges ahead that you can specialise in if you like. Broadly we are:
– Migrating from legacy platform which has some interesting challenges
– Improving and expanding our iOS & Android applications
Our technology stack
We still maintain a stack built in Angular 1 (web UI), PHP (backend) and MySQL (data), however we are incrementally migrating to a new technology stack based on a Golang backend with native mobile apps (Swift for iOS and Java for Android).
Since we develop, test, deploy and operate our systems, we do work with other technologies that automate such processes, like GitLab, GitLab-CI, Docker and AWS’s ECS & RDS.
You should apply if
– The work we’re doing sounds exciting!
– You want to be involved in building a product that has a social impact
– You have experience in native iOS Swift and/or native Android Java
– You have a proactive attitude and are not afraid of failing
– You (want to) live in the Netherlands (remote is not possible)